Aliens: Jenette Goldstein plays Vasquez: Introduction scene

leading from  
 
 
During the introduction scene, Jenette Goldstein had psoriasis, and so then had this big outbreak on her knee that looked as if she had fallen off a motorcycle, with patches of red on her legs. 

The first scene where they wake up on the Sulaco and she is wearing shorts.
 
Then tells Cameron said, 'Ooh, my legs are a mess!'
 
But Cameron responded, 'Who cares? You're a marine...I don't care.'"
  
  1. "I had psoriasis, and I had this big outbreak on my knee that looked like I had fallen off a motorcycle," she told me. "Like, red on my legs. And the first scene [where] we wake up [on the Sulaco] I'm wearing shorts. And I said, 'Ooh, my legs are a mess!' And [Cameron] said, 'Who cares? You're a marine...I don't care.'"(http://www.hitfix.com/news/aliens-star-jenette-goldstein-on-how-james-cameron-gave-her-permission-not-to-be-pretty)    

No comments:

Post a Comment