31st March 2017
1) Added: Comparison to villain's spacecraft from Valerian - Ambassador of the Shadows
30th March 2017
1) Added Alien: Covenant poster
29th March 2017
1) Added: Giger's Demon (work-513) referenced in Jim Cameron's Alien Queen
2) Added: Breaking down the comparisons between the new Alien Covenant poster and Giger's Biomechanical Landscape (work 312)
3) Added: Alien Covenant Poster references Ernst Fuchs Triumph of the Unicorn by way of Giger's Biomechanical Landscape (work 312)
28th March 2017
1) Added Giger's Demon (work 513) also references magazine cover illustration by Gilles Rimbault for Fiction #190 (1969)?
2) Added Giger's landscape with alien astronaut corpse references Jesus Christ being taken down from the cross
27th March 2017
1) Added Giger's Demon (work 513) also references magazine cover illustration by Gilles Rimbault for Fiction #190 (1969)? but then gave it a separate page the following day (see above)
26th March 2017
1) Added: HR Giger's "For Judith" references Radio Times from 21st March to 1s April 1983
21st March 2017
1) Added a page for Planet Of The Vampires to link up various pages with articles about it.
19th March 2017
1) Added: HR Giger's Demon (work 413) and The Big Top?
2) Added: Giger's Demon (work 413) references Tolkien's book cover for The Hobbit?
15th March 2017
1) Added: HR Giger's Biomechanical Landscape III "Trains" (work 418) (1979) references Radio Times 13th-19th March 1976 cover advertising "The Last Kingdom of the Kush"?
11th March 2017
1) I am asking still about what is at the core of the Necronom VII painting. Perhaps the protrusion coming from the back of the neck of the entity and going down the back of the should looks like an insect leg, perhaps the ear replaces the humanoid head with its face fused into something, perhaps the eye is a window to look through, but I'm really finding nothing at the moment. I am still waiting to understand the other side of this painting. There is the ram horn running along the upper half of the head, but is there something more to this. I start to wonder if there's another Micronaut to consider, perhaps the Space Glider because that has a helmet with a ridge on top of it, but nothing is jumping up and stating itself in an obvious way. Equally I'm still asking about Necronom VI. I'm still looking to see if there is anything more within this painting that might be the core. The shadowy area on the left, I might start to think reminds me of a dog face. Perhaps this elongated twisted formation with the stunted demons has something angelic about it. I might be thinking of the chain of angels from Dorothea Tanning's Guardian Angels, although this is not really connected to this painting. This has been a difficult one to dig into the depths of as well.
2) Updated Carl Sagan and Alien with a new quote from a Q&A
10th March 2017
I'm presently confused about all of this argy bargy in the various Alien Covenant interviews
9th March 2017
1) Added: Giger's "New York City XIV Factory" references Radio Times illustration for Harley Cokeliss' Crash Documentary
8th March 2017
1) Added: Giger's "The Net I" & "Net II" references Peter Till's Radio Times illustration for 'Coping With Cuts' article?
2) Added: Giger's Biomechanical Landscape I (work 597) also references Lesley Buckingham's "The Dog Who Ran For President" illustration from The Radio Times in 1997?
5th March 2017
1) Added Prometheus by way of Tintin, Thunderbirds and Quatermass And The Pit.
4th March 2017
1) Took parts from "Modern works Inspired by the Henu Barque?" and pasted them onto a new page
"The Sokar Funerary Barque in sci-fi and horror"
2) Added: Alien: Micronauts Hydra referenced in Space Jockey?
3) Added: Alien: Nostromo references Micronauts Thorium Orbiter?
3rd March 2017
1) Added: Egyptian mysteries and Quatermass And the Pit
2nd March 2017
1) Added: Paul Klee's Forest Witches to HR Giger's Witches Dance (1977)