Ben Wheatley and Aliens

Leading from






Ben Wheatley liked James Cameron's films in general. Aliens was one of those movies he'd go back to a lot, but as an action movie, he appreciated how it started off slow, and that it's about an hour before they even get to the LV 426. Once it kicks off, it's incredible.

  1. Ben Wheatley: The Terminator is a film I go back to a lot. It has some of the best car-to-car action sequences that I’ve seen. I like the relentless pace of it. All of Cameron’s films are pretty fantastic. Aliens is another one. I was watching the special edition version the other day. I don’t think they even get on the planet for an hour. It’s very, very slow, but once it kicks off it’s incredible. (http://www.bfi.org.uk/news-opinion/news-bfi/interviews/ben-wheatley-free-fire-favourite-action-movies)

No comments:

Post a Comment