Vincent Ward's Alien 3: Years later

leading from

a) Fox executive Michael London had become an independent producer, approached Vincent Ward saying "I love that Alien story you wrote",

He kept coming back and and suggested other writers who could work on it, to see if that idea, or the parts of it that remained, could be made as a film separate from the Alien movie.

b) It was still in Ward's head and he could see the vision strongly.

But he also thought the idea that he had really dovetailed well with the alien and public knowledge of that creature.

While he has been tempted, he didn't go down that direction.

Michael London
  1. Vincent Ward: (Michael London) He said to me, 'I love that Alien story you wrote,' and he kept coming back and suggesting other writers to work on it, to see if that idea, or the parts of it that remained, could be made quite separately from the Alien movie.   (www.empireonline.com/)
  2. Vincent Ward: I still have the film in my head. I can still see it really strongly  (www.empireonline.com/) 
  3. Vincent Ward: But I think the idea I had really dovetailed well with the alien and our knowledge of that creature, so while I've been tempted, I haven't. (Scifinow, p118)

No comments:

Post a Comment