a) Gleeson's The Sower (1944)
- a. 1) Giger's Mordor VII references James Gleeson's The Sower?
- a. 2) Merging Steiner Prag's "At the master's grave" and Gleeson's "The sower" for Giger's Mordor VII
- a. 3) James Gleeson's "The Sower" references Salvador Dali's Family of Marsupial Centaurs
- a. 4) Points of comparison between Steiner-Prag's At the Master's Grave" and Gleeson's The Sower
|James Gleeson's The Sower (1947)|
b) Aliens: The Judgment of Paris vii and the Alien queen's elbow
|The Judgement of Paris vii|
c) The Nerve Garden (1946)
- c. 1) Gleeson's The Nerve Garden (1946) references the structure of Steiner-Prag's "Vice" for The Golem
- c. 2) Giger's Mordor VI references the structure of Gleeson's The Nerve Garden ?
|The Nerve Garden (1946)|
d) James Gleeson's Cape Carnivoral (1985) references Giger's Mordor VI?
|Cape Carnivoral (1985)|
e) Galaxy (1943)
- e.1) Dali's "Daddy Longlegs of the Evening" referenced Jean Delville's "Treasures of Satan",and James Gleeson's "Galaxy" references both
f) Betrothal of the two edifices (1943)
- f. 1) Referenced in HR Giger's Mordor V(1975)
- f. 2) References (which HR Giger's "Mordor V" seens to do) 'Perseus' by Edward Burne-Jones from 1888.
- f. 3) Referenced in the cover for The Pink Panther And The Inspector #15 (Published Oct 1973 by Gold Key)
|The Betrothal Of Two Classic Edifices (1943)|