1) Giger's Mordor VII references James Gleeson's The Sower?
2) Merging Steiner Prag's "At the master's grave" and Gleeson's "The sower" for Giger's Mordor VII
3) Points of comparison between Steiner-Prag's At the Master's Grave" and Gleeson's The Sower
4) Aliens: Alien queen's elbow
5) Gleeson's The Nerve Garden (1946) references the structure of Steiner-Prag's "Vice" for The Golem
6) Giger's Mordor VI references the structure of Gleeson's The Nerve Garden ?
7) Giger's Mordor VI inspires elements of James Gleeson's Cape Carnivoral.
8) Dali's "Daddy Longlegs of the Evening" referenced Jean Delville's "Treasures of Satan",and James Gleeson's "Galaxy" references both
9) HR Giger's Mordor V references Gleeson's "Betrothal of two classic edifices"
10) H R Giger's "Mordor V" and James Gleeson's "The Betrothal Of Two Classic Edifices" reference 'Perseus' by Edward Burne-Jones from 1888.