Alien: Yaphet Kotto's work with Alien foretold in a dream!



 
 a)  Alien encounter in his bedroom

When Yaphet was nine or ten years old, because he had grown up with the Jewish faith with his father as a rabbi, it was a Jewish holiday, and he was told that he couldn't go out.

So he was kneeling down looking out of the window watching some children play playing stickball out in the streets of The Bronx in New York
 
Suddenly as he turned around he saw a shadow with an elongated head like a balloon and a stick body, at least five or six years old suddenly jump from the side of his bead and leap out of the room.



b) A conversation in a dream

Soon afterwards, he had a dream, and in that dream he was in his aunts bedroom and heard voice telepathically in his head saying telling him that he about some movies he was going to do when they were to be made, but he was only ten years old and knew nothing about movies.

He asked it "What are you talking about, can I see you?"

The voice said "No! You'd be frightened by the sight of us if you saw us"

He asked "What would I see?"

It said "You're going to work with Alien."

He replied "I'm ten years old"

He told everybody in his family that story, but he didn't know what alien meant.

He asked his family "What's Alien?"

His father got upset and said "We're not aliens, we're here legally" and so on



c) Cloud rings

As the years went by, various things kept happening to him.

He kept seeing strange smoke like circles over his house that he lived in and the apartment he was going to, over the school he was with.

He'd wonder where it came from because it sure as hell didn't look like clouds. 

As he went through his youth not knowing what he was experiencing, but he didn't talk about it.

He would just experience something and file it away, until something larger happened.

These sighting would go on for a good fifteen years.



Extra terrestrial Grey head mask from the UFO Incident (1975) a
nd HR Giger's design for the face of Alien Stage III version 2


d) Alien encounter in the garage

When he got to California and was learning to meditate, on one occasion, he remembered he was at his house in California at 6pm, and he went into his office in the garage to meditate.

As he meditated, his head seemed to turn into an amphitheatre and from the right side of his eye, he saw a christmassy blue light , a sphere that looked like a balloon.

It made a circle, then came and appeared to stand in front of him before turning upside down looking like a blue teardrop.

As he looked at it, it pulsated, and he said to himself, "What in the name of God is this?"

He wondered if the neighbours were shining a light through the top of his garage window.

It appeared that he had been sitting in his car garage for twelve hours, and before he knew it, he thought that his neighbour was shining a light into his garage

But it was sunlight and now it was 8 o'clock in the morning, and all this time appeared to have gone in a split second

He went to his wife and asked "How long have I been there?"

She replied "You were there all night"



e) Recognising Alien

It wasn't until he got involved with Alien that came to him in a strange way because when he saw the design for the alien creature, he had become familiarised with the head and compared it to the the extra terrestrials that we label as Greys or even what were referred to as Arcons.

It should be noted that HR Giger's earlier design for the  alien beast from the front looked like a grey with bulbous black eyes on a noseless domed head

These were the things that he saw as a child and the experiences were hounding him for years

Someone really had to explain to him why they were shooting the movie Alien and then he had his experiences of the greys coming around to visit him, all of the same height wearing the same clothes that wouldn't talk but when he said good morning to them, they would just nod.

There were things that people knew were happening on the set of Alien that he knew about but couldn't be talked about


See also : Did did depictions of alien abductors from the Betty and Barney Hill UFO abduction incident inspire the front of the head of Necronom IV?








See also: The Eye Goggles of Alien Stage III version 2 inspired by Egyptian lotus plant relief? 
(which also connects with the subject of alien Greys)


http://alienexplorations.blogspot.com/1979/09/the-eye-goggles-of-alien-stage-iii.html


  1. Vice: OK, so when did it officially start for you?
    Yaphet Kotto:
    It started when I was about nine or ten years old. I remember being told I couldn't go outside, so I was looking out at the streets of Bronx, New York watching the kids play stickball in a kneeling position. When I turned around, a figure was behind me, it was at least five or six feet tall with an elongated head. It appeared, then jumped to the back of me and disappeared. From that moment on, it was one experience after another which culminated into my sighting in the Philippines and during the filming of Alien (https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/9kw4mz/guy-killed-by-alien-in-alien-now-believes-hes-seen-real-aliens)
  2. Vice: So you mentioned 50 years, this became a pattern for you?
    Yaphet Kotto: Yeah. At one point, I remember being at my home at 6 PM, and I went into my office to meditate in the garage and I saw something. Looked at it for about five minutes, and it was light. I was wondering why the neighbours were shining a light through the top of my garage window. So I went to talk to them. Now keep in mind, I had been sitting in that car garage for some 12 hours and I believed that I contributed to those things that were flying above my garage...I shouldn't call them things. These aircrafts. As I got older, I understood what they were. But I went through my youth not knowing what I was experiencing and I didn't talk about it. I would just experience something and file it away, until something larger happened. This is the thing other UFO witnesses don't talk about. Every time I moved into a house, above it at some point, there would be a circle of what looked like smoke. I'd wonder where it came from because it sure as hell didn't look like clouds. Those sightings continued for a good ten to 15 years. And I've had time loss. Where was I for the hours between when I saw some of these. Was I taken? Because I have a big loss of time between some of these moments. (https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/9kw4mz/guy-killed-by-alien-in-alien-now-believes-hes-seen-real-aliens)
  3. Yaphet Kotto: (27mins) The casting of Alien was, was another solution to a problem I was having, and nine years old, I was looking out the window watching some kids play, because it was a Jewish holiday, and I couldn't go out. But I was in my window looking out, kneeling down, looking out. and as I turned around, I saw a shadow with a head, looked like a balloon, and a stick body, jump from the side of my bed and leap out the room

    Mike DiStasio: Oh my gosh

    Yaphet Kotto: Then I had a dream, in my dream, I was in my aunts bedroom and I heard a a a voice telepathically in my head telling me about some movies that I was going to do later on, now I'm ten years old, I don't know anything about movies, so I said, in my head, I said "What are you talking about, can I see you?"

    He said, the voice said "No!. The sight of us, the sight of us, you'd be frightened by the sight of us if you saw us"

    So I said "what what would I see ?"

    So it said, you're going to work with Alien

    And I said "I'm ten years old"

    I told everybody in my family that story, I said this is aliens, I don't know what's alien, what does that mean, and my father got upset because he said, we're not aliens, we're here legally and blah blah blah

    So I I, so the years go by, and all these things kept happening to me, I kept seeing these, these strange cloud like circles over my house that we lived in and the apartment that I was going to, over, over the school I was with. It wasn't until I got into doing this movie which came to me in a strange kind of a way, because I said wait a minute, this thing that we're going to do is something that I knew about since I was a kid and I saw an alien because by this time i had familiarised myself with the head, with what turned out to be the greys and so I said, I saw this, I saw this thing when I was a kid, and so when I did Alien, I knew exactly what it was going to be, the Arcon., and because these guys, these experiences were hounding me for years man, I can not tell you the stuff that went on, I'm writing a book, I'm writing a book about these experiences. They went on for years.

    Mike DiStasio: Maybe it was a sign that...

    Yaphet Kotto: It went on for years.

    Mike DiStasio: Maybe they were trying to tell you something, predict the future that you were obviously being a smart.. blockbuster hit

    Yaphet Kotto: Something, something happened, something happened, I remember when I started , got to California and I'd started learning how to meditate, I came home one evening and it was about 6.30 at night and I closed my eyes to meditate. As I was meditating, my head seemed to turn into an amphitheatre from the right, and from the right side of my eye, I saw a blue, christmas blue, a sphere that looked like a balloon, it made a circle, it came and stood in front of me, it turned upside down, it looked like a blue teardrop, as I looked at this thing, it pulsated, I said what "what in the name of god is this?"

    I finally, I felt like a white light was being shining down on me, and immediately I saw my neighbour shining a light down into our basement, I opened my eyes and asked why are you shining a light into my basement, and then it wasn't the basement at all, it was the sunlight, and it was eight o clock in the morning. I said wait a minute, I came down this basement 6.30 in the evening, now it's eight o'clock? How could that have happened in a in a in a.. split seconds? If you close your eyes one minute, you wake them up, it's not, it's not evening any more, it's it's it's the morning.  I went to my wife said, I said how long have I been thee. She said you were there all night.

    All night I, said

    She said, "yeah, you went down there, you never came back from there, you were there all night"

    So I don't know what the hell, that was a tremendous loss of time. Now I can stay on this phone for hours and tell you about these experiences, what I will tell you is, we are not alone brother

    Mike DiStasio: Oh yeah

    Yaphet Kotto: We are not, we are not alone because someone's got to explain to me why we were shooting Alien, who were those guys coming around, all of them the same height, all of them wearing the same kind of, wouldn't talk, wouldn't express themselves. They were strange. I would say good morning to them, and they would just nod.

    You know, we all knew that there were things that were happening on the set of Alien that we can't talk about.

    Mike DiStasio: Amazing

    https://soundcloud.com/yaphet-kotto/sets/yaphet-kotto-interviews?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

1 comment:

  1. "Alien: Yaphet Kotto's work with Alien foretold in a dream!" was posted on 12th April 2020

    ReplyDelete