a) Henu Barking Hergé?
- The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure's The Unicorn shipwreck references the Henu Barque?
- The Adventures of Tintin : The Red_Sea Sharks, p62 (originally published 1 January 1958) by Hergé references the Henu Barque
c) Referenced in Alien?
- Triangle image found with alien pilot remains from original Alien script references "The Adventures of Tintin: The Black Island"?
- Ron Cobb's Derelict Ship Concepts references the "Tintin and Red Rackham's Treasure's Unicorn" shipwreck
- Gorilla with bandaged arm image from "Tintin And The Black Island" is referenced in Ron Cobb's painting of the Alien?
- Brett's death scene references The Adventures of Tintin and The Cigars of the Pharaoh by Hergé as published in La Petit Vingtieme #4, January 1933 ?
- "Waldo-like" repair vehicle by Chris Foss references panels from a page
from Les Adventures de Tintin: Les Cigars du Pharaon published in Le
Petit Vingtième no.4, p9, January 1933, by Hergé?
- Alien queen side view concept drawing references the Unicorn Shipwreck from The Adventures of Tintin and Red Rackham's Treasure?
e) Referenced in Independence Day?
f) Referenced in Prometheus?